Cabins Mt Rainier Pet Friendly
Are your cabins pet friendly?
All cabins at Mt. Rainier National Park cabins are dog friendly. Pets must be registered at time of reservation. We do collect a pet fee. We are only able to accommodate dogs (no cats, birds, or alligators).
Please follow the below house rules when bringing your dog:
• Dogs are only allowed on hard surface areas of home (kitchen, family room).
• Dogs may not go into bedrooms or upstairs.
• While we prefer for dogs to stay off furniture, we provide covers for dogs that may not be able to contain themselves.
• Dogs must be crated if left unattended.
• All excrement must be picked up outside.
• Dog hair should be removed from all surfaces prior to your departure.
When is payment due and what is the cancellation/refund policy?
100% of payment is due at time of reservation. Reservations cancelled within 30 days of your check in date are refunded 50%. Reservations cancelled or adjusted within 30 days of check in are not eligible for a refund.
What are the Check in/Check out procedures?
Guests can check in via an electronic keypad and/or lock box. A code will be sent 24 hours prior to check in.
Check out: 11:00 am
Check in: 4:00 pm
Are chains required to get to the cabins during the winter months?
There is not a mountain pass in the immediate vicinity of our cabins; chains are not a WSDOT requirement. Roads are county maintained and plowed by the county.